Labels

11/05/2012

Pinteresting Pairings: Olive Garden-Macaroni Grill Knock-Off Meal

Recently, I've noticed a trend: People tend to find the task of assembling all components of a full meal a bit burdensome.

Following is a weekly feature to EYHO called "Pinteresting Pairings." This type of post provides a platform for pieced together recipes, gathered from the Web and included on my Pinterest page, to make a full meal. Most often, I will try to include a drink, an appetizer, an entrée, and a dessert. I hope to make these dishes soon!

Feel free to leave comments regarding sides, desserts, and the like, that might go well with the other featured dishes. Creativity welcome!


Starter
Knock-Off Olive Garden Salad
via Jennifer on Pinterest

Drink
Honey, Lemon, Ginger Vodka Seltzer
via Jennifer on Pinterest

Entrée
Knock-Off Macaroni Grill Pasta Vesuvio
via Jennifer on Pinterest
Dessert
Grilled Peaches with Honey and Yogurt
via Jennifer on Pinterest 

Eat your heart out.

Pin It Now!

2 comments:

So you'll make this soon?

Haha, if I didn't already have plans for dinner, I'd make this tonight. Doing the write-up for this post made me drool.

Post a Comment

About

I'm just a girl who loves food, drink, and sharing what tastes right. Some people say I think about food as often as guys are said to think about.... Well, you get the picture. Very seldom am I able to stick to a recipe. If I use someone else's, keep your eyes peeled for some of my own tweaks. I have a sweet tooth, and I like my butter. If I feel so inclined, I'll add a little extra something.

My furry-faced fiance, T.C., will give ratings (e.g., 4 out of 5 beards, or "stars") for each dish.

Feel free to experiment with me. "Re-learn to taste."

Follow

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More