Labels

10/22/2012

Pinteresting Pairings

I, and many of you, are in the process of learning what tastes right in the kitchen. At times, finding creative dish ideas can be stressful. "Pinteresting Pairings" posts bring together recipes from around the Web, and arrange those dishes as full meals.

With that said, it's time for the second edition to Pinteresting Pairings! Here are a number of Pins that make up an overly-indulgent comfort meal.

Drink / Dessert in a Cup
Bourbon Chocolate Milkshake

Starter
Spring Salad with Tangy Vinaigrette

Entrée
Make your own In-N-Out's Double-Double, Animal Style

Side
Oven Baked Sweet Potato Fries

Eat your heart out.

Ball's in your court: What are some of your favorite completed meals? Who knows, they might just turn up on future Pinteresting Pairing posts!

Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About

I'm just a girl who loves food, drink, and sharing what tastes right. Some people say I think about food as often as guys are said to think about.... Well, you get the picture. Very seldom am I able to stick to a recipe. If I use someone else's, keep your eyes peeled for some of my own tweaks. I have a sweet tooth, and I like my butter. If I feel so inclined, I'll add a little extra something.

My furry-faced fiance, T.C., will give ratings (e.g., 4 out of 5 beards, or "stars") for each dish.

Feel free to experiment with me. "Re-learn to taste."

Follow

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More